Gnote 3.7.3 Re-Implements Spell Check Support
A new development release of the Gnote note-taking application for the GNOME desktop environment has been released earlier today, March 3, including various new features, updated translations and many bug fixes.
Highlights of Gnote 3.7.3:
• The titlebar is now automatically hidden when maximized;
• Gtkmm 3.6 is now required;
• Gtk::SearchEntry is now used for search entries;
• Re-implemented support for spell check;
• Improved the main window toolbar;
• Add-ins can now add actions to the main window note and search modes;
• Removed old gdk_threads_* functions;
• Repaired ocasional launching syncronization crashes.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.