The September 2013 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the September 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the September 2013 issue:
* Xfce Power User Tips, Tricks & Tweaks: File Utilities, Part 3
* LibreOffice Tips & Tricks, Part 3
* Password Security Revisited
* A Year of the Linux Desktop
* Game Zone: Portal
* Donations: The Lifeblood Of PCLinuxOS
* Inkscape Tutorial: ms_meme & the Holiday Tree
* Get A New HD NatGeo Wallpaper Every Day
* ms_meme’s Nook: Texstar From Texas
* How To Setup VPNBook On PCLinuxOS
* OpenVPN: Other VPN Services
* Want To Run Windows In VirtualBox? For Free?
* Photorec: Recover Your Deleted Files
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover was designed by Chief Editor Paul Arnote, celebrating the “Back To School” time of year.
Download the PDF (11.9 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (5.6 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.3 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.