The August 2014 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the August 2014 issue.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the August 2014 issue:
* Templates: Google Docs’ Best “Hidden” Feature
* Game Zone: Tank Riders
* Programming With Gtkdialog, Part Five
* Cool Add-Ins For LibreOffice And OpenOffice
* Inkscape Tutorial: Holiday Wallpaper
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* LibreOffice Macros
* More Templates: LibreOffice Plus!
* Inkscape Tutorial: tracing A Logo
* ms_meme's Nook: Oh, Look At Me Now
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Ramchu
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (11.6 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (8.8 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.9 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.