Galeon 1.3.13 released
This release fixes a lot of bugs and regressions from the bonoboui->libegg port.
The Galeon developers are pleased to announce a new release. This release fixes a lot of bugs and regressions from the bonoboui->libegg port.
1.3.13 "Let's try that again"
- Works with Mozilla 1.4 through 1.6 and trunk
- Stop the URL from disappearing from the location bar when loading pages in new tabs
- - Add filtering and in-line cookie detail viewing to the Personal Data Manager.
- Preserve any accelerator changes
- Ensure type-ahead-find and emacs key modes work correctly
- Fix pasting of IDN domain names
- Many libegg port fixes:
- Hook up Ctrl+KP_Plus and Ctrl+KP_subtract to zooming action
- Implement a toolbar style override key, see README.ExtraPrefs
- Ensure 'View Source' from a sidebar works
- Add Print and "Save As" toolbar items
- Menu changes:
- Use libegg for most dynamic menus
- Put favicons in the 'Go', 'Back' and 'Forward' menus
- Make the bookmark menu colours correct
- Update the sensitivity of items in the Tab menu
- Put Tab actions in the tab context menu
- Make history low-disk safe, and more robust when loading corrupted history files.
- lots of other bug fixes.
Update from Philip Langdale:
I suppose you can say we were asking for it with a release name like
that... I used the shiny new automake 1.8.2 when building the tarballs
and that was obviously a mistake. It fails to include a helper script
needed to make installation succeed. I've readded this file and pushed
out 1.3.13a tarballs. The in-program version is still reported as 1.3.13
as if you've got galeon installed, you don't have a problem :-) Please
get the new tarball and sorry for the mess.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.