PHP 4.3.10 & 5.0.3 Released!
PHP Development Team would like to announce the immediate release of PHP 4.3.10 and 5.0.3. These are maintenance releases that in addition to non-critical bug fixes address several very serious security issues.
These include the following:
CAN-2004-1018 - shmop_write() out of bounds memory write access.
CAN-2004-1018 - integer overflow/underflow in pack() and unpack() functions.
CAN-2004-1019 - possible information disclosure, double free and
negative reference index array underflow in deserialization code.
CAN-2004-1020 - addslashes not escaping backslash0 correctly.
CAN-2004-1063 - safe_mode execution directory bypass.
CAN-2004-1064 - arbitrary file access through path truncation.
CAN-2004-1065 - exif_read_data() overflow on long sectionname.
magic_quotes_gpc could lead to one level directory traversal with file
All Users of PHP are strongly encouraged to upgrade to this release as
soon as possible.
Aside from the above mentioned issues this release includes the
following important fixes:
* Possible crash inside ftp_get().
* get_current_user() crashes on Windows.
* Possible crash in ctype_digit on large numbers.
* Crash when parsing ?getvariable[.
* Possible crash in the curl_getinfo() function.
* Double free when openssl_csr_new fails.
* Crash when using unknown/unsupported session.save_handler and/or
* Prevent infinite recursion in url redirection.
* Ensure that temporary files created by GD are removed.
* Crash in fgetcsv() with negative length. (PHP 4 only)
* Improved performance of the foreach() construct. (PHP 4 only)
* Improved number handling on non-English locales.
PHP Development Team would like to thank all the people who have
identified the security faults in PHP and helped us to address them.
PHP Development Team
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.