Symbio Technologies, an innovator in server-centric diskless thin client computer systems, said today that it grew its VAR network from a single outpost in Canada to 27 value-added resellers worldwide in 2004.
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y.-- March 3, 2005--Symbio Technologies, an innovator in server-centric diskless thin client computer systems, said today that it grew its VAR network from a single outpost in Canada to 27 value-added resellers worldwide in 2004.
"Last January we set out to commercialize our server-centric diskless thin client computing model," said Roger Del Russo, co-founder and COO of Symbio Technologies. "Back then, just one reseller -- Systems Aligned in Brampton, Ontario -- constituted our 'VAR network.' But we have worked to spread the word that we have something special, and quite obviously, VARs around the U.S. and the globe agree."
"The newest members of the authorized network of Symbio Technologies VARs include:
- Computer Vision Networks, Inc. (www.computervisions.net), Albion, Mich., providing a wide range of services to organizations requiring technological assistance with computers and networks;
- GlobalTekIT (www.globaltekit.com), Ypsilanti., Mich, serving academic, business and government users with support and technical excellence in networking and open source technologies;
- Hard Data Ltd. (www.harddata.com), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, specializing in manufacturing built-to-order high performance Linux and UNIX workstations, servers and Beowulf Clusters;
- Lintex (www.lintex.cl), Santiago, Chile, providing installation, configuration, maintenance, support and training for Linux networks;
- Magna Computer Corp. (www.magna.net), Orlando, Fla., offering timeshare software, computer hardware systems, training and consulting to the timeshare resort industry and related businesses;
- Neogenesys, S.A. de C.V (www.neogenesys.com.mx), Chapultepec, Mexico, providing server-based computing, embedded Linux solutions, remote support and Linux-based security solutions;
- The Possibility Forge, Inc. (www.possibilityforge.com), specializing in J2EE software consulting development and customized modular solutions for accessible databases, EDI, and CRM;
- Savvy Networks, Inc. (www.savvy.net), of Tarrytown, N.Y. providing a full complement of managed IT services including server co-location and business critical data protection services;
- Washington Computer Services (www.washcomp.com), Brooklyn, N.Y., offering best of breed solutions to network infrastructure, hardware and software needs.
Information about Symbio Technologies is available at www.TheSymbiont.com.
About Symbio Technologies
Symbio Technologies is an innovator in server-centric diskless thin client computer systems, developing client hardware and server software that manages network terminals and networks, connecting to application servers and mainframes, including Windows Terminal Services and Macintosh. Rooted in the Open Source community, its flagship products- The Symbiont Management Suite(TM) and the Symbiont Boot Appliance(TM) are based on LTSP (Linux Terminal Server Project). Symbio Technologies markets to business, education and government users through a growing international VAR network.