Galeon 1.3.20 Released!
Gnome 2.10 is out and it's time for another release. The biggest item for this release, as you might guess, is that we think we've finally got a complete workaround for the infamous focus stealing problem that mozilla has. Now you won't find background tabs stealing focus from the url entry or from text entries in the current tab. Otherwise, mostly bug fixes but a couple of nice improvements to work with the enhanced startup notification in gnome 2.10. Finally, if your distro is using the patched firefox, then galeon will be able to do typeaheadfind when built against it.
* Works with mozilla 1.7 -> 1.7.5, 1.8a3 -> 1.8b1 and trunk
* Using FireFox patched according to the instructions on
http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany_2fMozillaPatches, type ahead find
* Further improvements to the attempt to stop the focus being stolen
from web pages.
* Works with Gnome 2.10:
o Use startup notification when launching programs
o Don't steal focus from other applications when launching new
o Show application icons in the "Open With" menu
* Don't show security dialogs twice
* Use our own version of the security dialogs to look nicer, and
allow better translation
* Much improved favicon cache - only store favicons on disk for
* When saving files, check the user has permission.
* Lots of other bug fixes
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.