O-Ya Software's DeepDiveTM SDK Platform opens new design frontiers for today's search engine and open source development community.
For Immediate Release
Chandler, AZ. April 21, 2005: O-Ya Software's DeepDiveTM SDK Platform opens new design frontiers for today's search engine and open source development community.
O-Ya Software DeepDiveTM uses best of class open source building blocks to create a best of class open source enterprise platform, including the following building blocks:
* Xerces C++ Parser
DeepDiveTM integrates these building blocks to create a new platform to extend the functionality of today's open source search engine components and toolkits. As an example, the Lucene open source Search Engine toolkit can use the DeepDiveTM Search Platform. DeepDiveTM provides toolkit additions including a pipelined architecture, secure searches, high performance desktop indexing, Internet searching, and browser based enterprise deployment.
* The DeepDiveTM platform runs on Windows or Linux.
* The architecture provides high performance desktop indexing and can be easily extended to support enterprise needs without loss in performance.
* The DeepDiveTM pipelined and threaded architecture supports a wide range of developer-defined application extensions.
* Enterprise security is built into the DeepDiveTM platform. The platform leverages role-based administration to provide secure search, via user group permissions, that can be applied down to the level of sub-domains of an Intranet and or the Internet, and down to sub-directories when accessing hard disk drive content.
* Linguistic models can be customized and tailored to language and vertical market segment requirements
* Dynamically loadable extension modules deliver third-party enhancements at runtime.
Bob Erickson, O-Ya Software CTO, commented: "DeepDiveTM is a complete development environment that enables extensions at both the class and application levels. We're excited about the extensibility and flexibility of our platform, and we're looking forward to open source developer participation - in all areas of development."
Where can I get the DeepDiveTM SDK Platform?
The DeepDiveTM SDK Platform is available for download at http://www.oyasoftware.net. A Windows Installer is available for the Desktop, which optionally includes distribution of the open source development environment. Separate downloads for documentation, Windows and Linux binaries, and source code is available on the website.
About O-Ya Software
O-Ya Software is a premier software development company, working on innovative open source solutions. O-Ya Software is located in Chandler, Arizona.
Please contact Larry Fullerton at O-Ya Software for any questions or comments at (480) 926-0319 or by e-mail at [e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org]. Larry is available from 8:00AM to 6:00PM PST.