Etu 0.1.5 Cut
I did a minor bump in etu (the enlightenment thumbnailing utility) when it occured to me that I have not made the good readers here aware of the fact that etu development was ongoing ... so yes development is ongoing. A lot of cool stuff has been added to it and for what it is worth development will soon come to and end and it will flip into maintenance mode. In any case - we appreciate the users and hope you enjoy. See systhread for details.
The enlightenment thumbnailing
utility has received a small number of updates; enough of which to
warrant bumping the minor release number. Some of the changes are (but
not included to) were:
- Pulled up and compiled against the latest
- Cleaned up
- Actually wrote the INSTALL file instructions (woops...)
- Ditto for the README.
The TODO file received an update:
- Add recursion for directories of images.
- Write some example wrapper scripts showing on disk caching.
- Bidirectional update checks (only checks the destination file).
The latter may require using checksums. Other than the TODOs there
really isn't much except tracking the e17 source tree.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.