What do they expect?

Story: Bill Hilf blog attracts anti-Microsoft postersTotal Replies: 1
Author Content
r_a_trip

Apr 11, 2006
7:13 AM EDT
After calling GNU/Linux an un-American cancer for copyrighted works with pac-man like licensing, bankrolling a frivolous lawsuit against IBM with massive FUD against GNU/Linux (through their proxy TSG) and after their Get the FUD campaign, do they really think a measly website with no content is enough to shake their image as a highly predatious competition assassin?

For me the only good Microsoft is a dead Microsoft.
grouch

Apr 11, 2006
5:21 PM EDT
I'll dance on their grave with you.

Every time I witness some poor schmuck battling what jimf calls the "Empire of Ignorance", trying to get something done, I imagine how much better off the world would be without the continuous, deliberate damage, obfuscation and lies spewing from Microsoft. Even when they're found guilty of illegal activity, they escape any effective punishment. They are never deprived of their ill-gotten gains (only some of the interest on it) and they never receive sufficient incentive to halt their illegal activity. Each time some regulatory body of some government stirs itself to react to some leveraging or predation by Microsoft, Microsoft simply pulls other levers to expand their influence during the years of inept, ineffective, inconsequential governmental scrutiny.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!