SCALE Rocks!

Story: SCaLE 5x: Day 2Total Replies: 2
Author Content
beirwin

Feb 12, 2007
3:49 PM EDT
Thanks for your writeups of the SCALE meeting, Scott. It sounded like one cool conference. Looking forward to your pics. and interviews later.
herzeleid

Feb 12, 2007
4:52 PM EDT
Too bad, I missed it this year - hopefully I can get some sense of it from the writeups.

I still plan to make my pilgrimage to Linux World Expo in August - which has the advantage of being on company time, instead of me having to squeeze it into an already crowded and too short weekend.
Scott_Ruecker

Feb 12, 2007
10:07 PM EDT
Beirwin, Your very welcome!

I was so amped that I couldn't get to sleep last night (or tonight). It was so much fun to be surrounded by people who love what I love and the volunteers who organized it were amazing. The quality of the event is a testament to their dedication. I already can't wait for the next one and from the rumors I heard don't be surprised if next years SCaLE is in a bigger venue. I heard that they had to turn away a bunch of organizations because they ran out of room. But you didn't hear that from me. ;-)

Also I will be on "The Linux Link Tech Show" this Wednesday night talking about all the cool people I met and seminars I attended at SCaLE as well.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!