agreed

Story: Opinion: Linspire CEO Kevin Carmony spins his Microsoft dealTotal Replies: 4
Author Content
jsusanka

Jun 15, 2007
9:41 AM EDT
couldn't agree more with the article

I would like to see if any of these companies are still around when the next president comes in.
hchaudh1

Jun 15, 2007
10:15 AM EDT
Why are these people still using registration required forums to discuss articles on their posts? Afraid of flames much...
Abe

Jun 15, 2007
10:33 AM EDT
Quoting:Why are these people still using registration required forums to discuss articles on their posts? Afraid of flames much...
Does it matter? They are not worth it (May be except Suse)
Steven_Rosenber

Jun 15, 2007
10:59 AM EDT
This guy Carmony is spinning it so damn hard, it's easy to see right through it. As I've seen in posts better than mine, the Linspire-Microsoft deal could have implications for the Freespire board, of which Eric S. Raymond is a member -- and he can't be happy with this -- and for the Linspire-Ubuntu "Click and Run" deal, which could very well be scuttled by all of this.

To top it off, Linspire owes a great deal to Debian (and now Ubuntu) ... and this is how they play it? At least Novell's Suse has a record of substantial innovation to consider.
thenixedreport

Jun 15, 2007
1:50 PM EDT
He had the gaul to mention Apple and saying, "The era of competition is over..." Right... and does this individual remember when they decided to "work together?" Oh, that's right! It was during the big anti-trust case against Microsoft itself!

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!