block selected users from our private mail?

Story: Healthcheck: MonoTotal Replies: 0
Author Content
tuxchick

Jan 23, 2010
8:34 PM EDT
This was sort of fun, but it got boring so I stopped, and saphon is still cluttering my LXer mailbox. Is there a block-user feature somewheres?

why are you defending schlesinger who is a fake feminist From: slaphon, To: tuxchick Total Replies: 10 Post Reply - Mark as unread - Skip to New Author Content slaphon Jan 22, 2010 5:35 PM and he stalks and harasses women, to the point they are severely traumatized. why don't you mind your own business? don't like it, don't read it. it is on topic for an anti mono thread.

tuxchick Jan 22, 2010 5:50 PM Crawl back under your rock, spammer, nobody cares about your silly hatchet-grinding.

slaphon Jan 22, 2010 5:57 PM You harm gnome and linux and gnu with your lies and hostility. I am not a spammer, I am one of the many women Schlesinger has harmed. grow up.

tuxchick Jan 22, 2010 6:28 PM LOL, so far all I see is an anonymous copypasta troll.

slaphon Jan 22, 2010 6:43 PM facts are not the same thing as trolling. google 'stonemirror + troll', and educate yourself. your hostility and vileness are over the top, and you don't even know what you are talking about. you have no right or reason to abuse me in such a manner, and you are in the wrong and small to do it. do you really get off on attacking victims? you are the troll, you are a very old and very evil troll from what I see.

tuxchick Jan 22, 2010 6:55 PM Oh gwan, flattery will get you nowhere. If you're a woman I'm a unicorn. But do keep piling on the charm and reason, I am almost persuaded to your point of view.

slaphon Jan 22, 2010 7:04 PM David “Lefty” Schlesinger aka ‘Stonemirror’ has a long, long history of other people unrelated to me in any way who have accused him of threats of violence and extortion, in those exact verbatim terms. This is all archived in the mid 90’s waldorf critics email archive. In particular, Lefty so terrorized a woman named Kathy Sutphen with his threats and demands of $5,000 legal damages for every one of his menacing emails that she published - that Kathy was in fear for her physical safety and suffered adverse mental and physical effects. This is archived here, and in other places in the Waldorf/Anthroposophist critics archive: [HYPERLINK@www.waldorfcritics.org] and quoted verbatim : ““I’d save the ASCII totem for an occasion just prior to your court )) )date, in the event that ever actually comes to pass: you’ll need all )) )the good luck you can scrape together. )) ) )) )– )) )Lefty Redux [gYon-Pa] (lefty apple.com), (dns netcom.com) )) )C:.M:.C:., D:.O:.D:. )) )) I was utterly shocked by the vicious animosity of these messages. In all )) honesty, I have find them to be quite intimidating. They have affected my )) sleep and my appetite. I do not know to what lengths this man will go to )) for retaliation. I hope that his anger is limited to email and I have not )) exhibited foolish bravado in posting these. However, I will not participate )) in his abuse by continuing to allow him to send me these types of messages )) privately with the thought that his threats of extortion will keep me from )) sharing. Every abuser needs to be drug into a public forum posthaste. It is )) only in a public arena that this type of behavior can be halted. )) )) I hope that others of you that have been subjected to this type of abuse )) will ignore his threats and make his behavior public. )) )) Kathy Sutphen”

tuxchick Jan 22, 2010 7:24 PM I guess I'm a unicorn! And you're still a troll.

slaphon Jan 22, 2010 7:33 PM You support harassment of women, that makes you the troll here, gramma.

slaphon Jan 22, 2010 7:38 PM trolls deal in insults, not facts. i present only documented facts. now, please buzz off. you are an obvious partisan and enemy of feminism, and this will be made public - all your nastiness, etc.

slaphon Jan 23, 2010 7:22 PM like chris farley crossed with a toothy ayn rand... shudder...

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!