Author Content
nikkels

Mar 11, 2011
1:59 AM EDT
post deleted...just my ramblings...having a bad Hair-do day...sorry
hkwint

Mar 11, 2011
4:32 AM EDT
Such happens. Are you still in Thailand?
nikkels

Mar 12, 2011
2:33 AM EDT
Yes, I am. Why? Are you coming on holiday ?
hkwint

Mar 12, 2011
8:34 AM EDT
Just wondering I think; I was curious to know if they still sell Linux desktops in the stores. And if the Thai government / companies use Linux and so on. And given you're my only source in Thailand...
nikkels

Mar 12, 2011
9:01 AM EDT
Yes, they still sell Linux Desktops. I can't remember exactly which brand//desktop on which machine, but next time I go that way, I will look out for you, if you want. Thai government/companies .......I will put my feelers out, but this will take time. But it is an interesting question. I will see what I can do. Can use some ammunition myself :-) What I definitely know is, that on an individual base ( unofficially ) many are trying. You know about working for the Government....lots of free time...need toys to play...show they know now 2 'things'....etc.. And give you're my only source..........etc. Pray my friend. Pray. En mijn gezondheid laat veel te wensen over. Maar ge kent wel al die verhaaltjes over oude carren.....sommigen rijden langer dan nieuwe carren.
hkwint

Mar 13, 2011
7:44 PM EDT
And the old ones have interesting stories of course!
nikkels

Mar 13, 2011
8:51 PM EDT
My wife tells me we have to go to " the big city " next month. It's now a 200km trip. So, we don't do it every day :-) I keep you posted .

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!