Bravo!

Story: The Day The Desktop DiedTotal Replies: 16
Author Content
IGnatiusTFoobar

Dec 16, 2011
11:17 AM EDT
Cheesy, but as much as possible we need to say (sing) negative things about Unity. Ubuntu has jumped the shark.
Grishnakh

Dec 16, 2011
1:08 PM EDT
I like it! Very clever, and very true.
tuxchick

Dec 16, 2011
2:02 PM EDT
Applause! I love it. And it got rid of the Neil Diamond earworm that has been haunting me all morning..."No ONE heard ME cry

Not

even

the

CHAIR"
jdixon

Dec 16, 2011
2:15 PM EDT
Well, at least you're not lost, TC :)

I've been in a Warren Zevon mood the past couple of days. No idea why.
Koriel

Dec 16, 2011
4:26 PM EDT
The wife and I have been in a distinctly AM Gold mood all week, I think i must of listened to "lonely boy" more than is good for me.
dinotrac

Dec 16, 2011
4:38 PM EDT
You guys are all more interesting than me.

I've been humming "Look for the union label".
cr

Dec 16, 2011
4:42 PM EDT
I generally have the "tune stuck in my head" for the day preset by whatever upbeat mp3 my scripts choose for the wakeup call in my household. Maybe tomorrow it'll be The Tubes' "What Do You Want From Life", and I'll be in the mood for Xmas shopping.

...So, who asked for the baby's arm holding an apple?
lcafiero

Dec 16, 2011
4:54 PM EDT
Pffft. Cute, but grossly inaccurate.

[tuxchick: "It's 'No one heard at all, not even the chair." What's worse, getting the words wrong or admitting I know the words to a lot of Neil Diamond's songs? The latter.]
tuxchick

Dec 16, 2011
5:27 PM EDT
What's worse is asking and answering your own questions. Is it crass of me to make an issue of this? Probably. Do I care? Probably not. Why am I saying "probably", don't I know? I'm not sure.
helios

Dec 17, 2011
7:42 AM EDT
TC...at least it wasn't "proly".

"Melinda was mine from the time that I found her....holding Jim....Loving him....."

ND isn't so bad if you have your Nehru jacket on....at least it isn't friggin' Air Supply.
gus3

Dec 17, 2011
8:10 AM EDT
Air Supply.

Annoying Sap.
montezuma

Dec 17, 2011
10:09 AM EDT
Hair Supply

Worst Australian export ever.
helios

Dec 17, 2011
1:14 PM EDT
Gus, you do know somebody like Billboard or some organization voted them wimp band of the 80's.
jdixon

Dec 17, 2011
3:53 PM EDT
> Worst Australian export ever.

I wouldn't go that far. They're better than Men at Work.
tracyanne

Dec 17, 2011
5:47 PM EDT
Nor would I, Kylie Minogue is worse.
helios

Dec 17, 2011
10:23 PM EDT
Colin Hay was a gas in concert.....
Koriel

Dec 18, 2011
12:14 AM EDT
Best Australian export Icehouse and best NZ export Split Enz/Crowded house

Shows my age i kno,w plus I have the laser etched editon of True Colours its real pretty on a nicely lit deck.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!