Is there an issue?

Forum: LXer Meta ForumTotal Replies: 4
Author Content
fosspost

Aug 24, 2023
5:44 AM EDT
Hi,

Our last two articles were submitted to LXer but never made it to the live site.

Is there an issue? What could be the reason for this?
dba477

Aug 24, 2023
8:21 AM EDT
Once I submitted a review of article about Ubuntu been written by Bobby Borisov. Personally, I have read and enjoyed this article at https://linuxiac.com/ , however editorial board@Lxer.com rejected mentioned review. So, I had made a conclusion the editors didn't share my opinion about Ubuntu ability to be considered as one of Flagman Linux Distros. Different people might have different opinions regarding the same issues.
bob

Aug 24, 2023
11:06 AM EDT
Hello fosspost,

Don't worry, we like you. I have looked into your report and see that you have posted in 2023 a total of 13 stories and out of those, 10 have been published.

Regarding the three unpublished ones, our editors chose not to publish "Things to do after installing Fedora 38" which you posted on 2023-05-01 since we had many similar articles on that day and editors must choose. Your postings from 2023-07-22 and 2023-08-22 both looked interesting but unfortunately your posting was missing a link to the associated content. Feel free to repost these two after attaching a link.

Thanks, Bob
bob

Aug 24, 2023
11:16 AM EDT
Hello dba477,

I have also looked into your report. You have posted in 2023 a total of 15 stories to LXer. Of these, 14 have been published. One story was not published since it failed to contain a link to an article but instead contained a direct link to a Youtube video.

Thanks, Bob
fosspost

Aug 24, 2023
11:43 AM EDT
Hi Bob, thank you for the details, it was our mistake then.

Forgive the intrusion.

Best!

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [Editors, MEMBERS, SITEADMINS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!