Enlightenment Thumbnail/Transform Utility Updated
Observers (all two of you) may have noticed a flurry of commits in the systhread cvs repo at SourceForge. The enlightenment transform utility etu and libpcab based pktutils underwent major changes over the last two weeks.
etu was used as a reference implementation for someone
else's software so it seemed like a good idea to give
- If an original image is deleted;
etu did not detect it
and the changed image (usually a thumb) remained in place - fixed.
- Added a daemon mode; usage is the same with an added
option (with poll interval in seconds as an argument),
be used as a caching mechanism without a wrapper.
- Wrote 3 demonstration scripts that are in the
subdirectory of the distribution files.
- Fixed up a few minor formatting issues within the source code itself.
0.1.7+ To Do Items
- Some of the internal naming conventions need to be changed, they do not
make any sense in some places.
- Multiple directory capability so one copy of
be used to monitor many caches instead of a single one.
- Might add optional
md5sum support as safer
(see also: expensive)
alternative to using
- Entertaining the idea of writing a simple library interface so other
programs can have one stop shopping for scaling images.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.