Calculate Linux Desktop 9.6 KDE released
This anniversary version of Calculate Linux Desktop, the first version of which was exactly 2 years ago. released May 29, 2009
The main changes
- To boot from the DVD using isolinux.
- Added a choice of keyboard layout when booting from the DVD.
- Graphical network configuration tool Wicd has added. Wicd Manager responds for setup of network interfaces now.
- The setting of videocard during download from DVD has made through video drivers Xorg.
- The installation image will not distribute like a selected file. The system can be updated to version 9.5 of the ISO file without recording to DVD.
- The storage way of user accounts on the server was changed. It hasn't to use with older versions of the system.
- The computer, which was entered in to domain, switches on normal mode during the boot if communication with server will be broke.
- Improved the support for booting from USB DVD.
Composition: KDE 4.2.3, Kernel 220.127.116.11, OpenOffice 3.0.1, X.Org 7.4.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.