The world is talking about GNU/Linux and Free/Open Source Software
FemtoLinux allows to run applications in kernel mode on ARM, MIPS and PPC
FemtoLinux is a new Linux flavor optimized for real-time embedded systems. Our design goal is a low system call and interrupt-to-application latency and overhead. We achieve this by allowing to run critical Linux applications in kernel mode.
FemtoLinux in a Nutshell
- Allows execution of applications in kernel mode
- Applications can access hardware and kernel resources
- System call overhead is eliminated
- Huge performance and latency improvement
- Effortless porting from legacy RTOS
- Geared towards real-time and embedded systems
- Supports ARM,MIPS and PowerPC architectures
- Fully working system
||Jul 8, 2010 1:59 PM
You cannot post until you login.