Moodle 2.0 Multimedia: Working with 2D and 3D Maps
This article explains how to create and embed different types of either 2D or 3D interactive maps in our Moodle courses. The creation of these maps will be done using resources available in the Web 2.0 as well as the free and open source software. Thanks to these amazing tools, we can design and display interactive maps in our Moodle courses.
In this article, we will cover:
* Creating maps with sceneries and Drawing regions within a map
* Drawing 3D maps using Bing Maps and 3DVIA Shape for Maps
* Using Google maps to locate European bridges
* Displaying interactive information about the solar system
* Working with constellation maps and Embedding a map of Mars
* Labeling the moon and Watching the universe
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.