The October 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2011 issue:
* Openbox: Use Pipe Menus For More Functionality
* Openbox: Tips & Tips
* Openbox Resources: Learn More About It
* Six New PCLinuxOS Remasters
* Game Zone: PlayOnLinux - A Quick Overview
* Schedule Tasks with cron & anacron
* Behind The Scenes: scoundrel
* Testimonial: I Took The Red Pill...
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: Window Handling Functions
* Forum Family & Friends: exploder
* And much more!
This month's cover, celebrating Halloween at the end of the month, is by Assistant Editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.9 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2011-10.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.