January 2012 Issue Of The PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the January 2012 issue:
* Gnome 2.32: Metacity Window Manager
* Gnome 2.32: gLabels Label Designer
* Gnome 2.32: Gnome Schedule Puts Gnome on a Schedule
* Everything’s Up-To-Date With ms_meme
* Installing Moodle on a PCLinuxOS Server
* Using PCLinuxOS in a High School Classroom
* Alternate OS: Visopsys
* Forum Foibles: PCLOS Happy
* Forum Family & Friends: Alan Kemp is ElCuervo
* And much more!
This month's cover, celebrating the new year, was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (13.1 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2012-01.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.