The FebruRY 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the February 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the February 2012 issue:
* Gnome 2.32: Gnome Panel Applets
* Gnome 2.32: Gnome Games
* Gnome 2.32: Nine Re-sounding Apps
* January 18, 2012: The Day the Internet Went Dark
* Networkless PCLinuxOS Installation
* Simple Samba Setup in PCLinuxOS in KDE
* Alternate OS: OpenIndiana
* Forum Foibles: Heart of PCLOS
* Forum Family & Friends: joechimp
* My New Desktop Build
* And much more!
This month's cover, celebrating Valentine’s Day, was designed by Paul Arnote.
Download the PDF (13.1 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2012-02.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.