The March 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the March 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the March 2012 issue:
* Gnome 2.32: Customize Your Menu
* Gnome 2.32: Shutter Shoots Screenies
* Gnome 2.32: GNote & Glista
* PCLinuxOS Live USB Creator 0.9.7
* Linux Financial Apps: HomeBank
* Magnet Links: The New BitTorrent Approach
* Alternate OS: OpenIndiana, Part 2
* Forum Foibles: PCLOS Howdy!
* xdg-open: Making Life Easier
* Testimonial: My Second PCLinuxOS Convert
* And much more!
This month's cover was designed by Paul Arnote, and features an image of an Emperor Penguin, taken by NOAA photographers.
Download the PDF (13.1 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2012-03.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.