PacketFence v3.3 Released
Open source software company Inverse released the version 3.3 of PacketFence - a fully-featured network access control (NAC) solution running on Linux.
PacketFence is a fully supported, trusted, Free and Open Source Network Access Control (NAC) solution. Boasting an impressive feature set, PacketFence can be used to effectively secure small to very large heterogeneous networks.
Among the features provided by PacketFence, there are:
* Powerful BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workflows
* Simple and efficient guests management
* Multiple enforcement methods with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
* Compliance checks for computers present on your network
* Integration with various vulnerability scanners and intrusion detection solutions
* Bandwidth accounting for all devices
PacketFence v3.3 is major release focused on new features and enhancements. Among those there are: Allied Telesis switches support, introduction of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) for Aruba, AeroHIVE, Meru and Motorola equipment, guests can now pre-register in advance or have their network access sponsored, simplified inline enforcement, several new configuration parameters that affects guest handling. Noteworthy fixes include: RADIUS Identity privacy fix and Captive portal look on mobile devices (smartphones and tablets). Plus the usual polishing and translation updates.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.