The September 2012 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the September 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the September 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the September 2012 issue:
* Watching Online Television On PCLinuxOS
* KompoZer, Part 3: Let’s Get Started
* Use Synaptic To Clone Installed Software On Another Computer
* LibreOffice 3.6: New Features Galore
* Linux Financial Apps: Skrooge
* KDE Upgrade Cheat Sheet
* Graphics Tutorials: Gimp, Part 3
* Syncing File With SSH Using rsync
* Installing & Configuring VSFTPD
* Remastering YOUR PCLinuxOS Installation
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover image was drawn by resident cartoonist Mark Szorady, and celebrates the return back to school for many children in the U.S.
Download the PDF (11.1 MB) http://pclosmag.com/download.php?f=2012-09.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.