The October 2012 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2012 issue:
* aaphoto Makes Your Photos A+
* October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
* Create Your Own Custom KDE Service Menu
* AQEMU: A GUI for QEMU
* No Passwords: SSH Authentication Using Authentication Keys
* How to Add a System Command
* Graphics Tutorials: Gimp, Part 4
* Create Your Own KDE Custom Service Menu
* Search PCLinuxOS Repos from the Command Line
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover image was designed by Chief Editor Paul Arnote, to commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Download the PDF (12.6 MB) http://pclosmag.com/download.php?f=2012-10.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.