The March 2013 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the March 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the March 2013 issue:
* Windows Migration: Fine Tune Your PCLinuxOS Installation
* Windows Migration: Configure Your Computer With PCC
* Game Zone: TorchLight II
* How to Create Sub-Menus in GRUB
* Xfce Power User Tips, Tricks & Tweaks: Working With Graphics
* Gimp: Create a Shiny Button
* When Was My System Installed?
* Inkscape: Getting Started
* HTML5 One-Liner Text Editor
* 2012 LinuxQuestions.org’s People’s Choice Awards
* ms_meme’s Forum Foibles
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover image was designed by Meemaw & parnote, and commemorates the annual Iditarod race in Alaska – Tux style.
Download the PDF (12.4 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (12.1 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (13.4 MB) http://pclosmag.com/download-mobi.php?f=201303mobi.mobi
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.