The July 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the July 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the July 2013 issue:
* LibreOffice Tips & Tricks, Part 1
* Running A Simple HTTPD Server
* dmidecode: See What Your BIOS Has to Say
* Game Zone: Sacred Citadel
* Xfce Power User Tips, Tricks & Tweaks: File Utilities, Part 1
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* Inkscape Tutorial: A Torn Paper Effect
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* ms_meme’s Nook: Sandbox Blues
* My Mobile Home Park’s Wifi Setup
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover was designed by parnote and Meemaw, and features Rudge’s dog, Molly.
Download the PDF (7.7 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (9.1 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (6.6 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.