The August 2013 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the August 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the August 2013 issue:
* LibreOffice Tips & Tricks, Part 2
* Easy File Sharing With NitroShare
* Running Multiple Commands From The Command Line Or A Bash Script
* Game Zone: Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
* Xfce Power User Tips, Tricks & Tweaks: File Utilities, Part 2
* PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
* GIMP Tutorial: Masks Explained
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
* ms_meme’s Nook: Online
* Testimonials From Veteran PCLinuxOS Users
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover was designed by Meemaw, and celebrates Friendship Day, August 4.
Download the PDF (8.7 MB)
Download the EPUB Version ( MB)
Download the MOBI Version ( MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.