The December 2013 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the December 2013 issue.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the December 2013 issue:
* NOW May Be the Time to Move to Linux
* Why a Virtual Windows Installation Beats Dual-Booting
* KDenLive, Part 1
* Quick Guide To Running OpenVPN With KeePassX
* 2013 Annual Holiday Gift Guides
* Creating the eBook version of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
* Watermark Your Photos with Ease
* GIMP Tutorial: Fixing a Photo
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Linuzoid
* LibreOffice Tips & Tricks: Extras
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw, for the holiday season.
Download the PDF (13.8 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (11.5 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (13.0 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.