The January 2014 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2014 issue.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the January 2014 issue:
* Bored? Twenty Ideas To Help
* A Wallpaper Slideshow For ANY Desktop
* KDenLive, Part Two
* Game Zone: Assault Android Cactus
* Fail2ban: Installation & Configuration
* Enhance Your Home Brews With Brew-Target#
* Computer Hardware 101: Power Supplies
* Keep Tabs On Your HD's Health With GSmartControl
* Inkscape Tutorial: Make A Chalkboard
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Smileeb
* Almost Ten Years Here, And Loving It!
* Say It Out Loud With googlesay
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw, celebrating the new year.
Download the PDF (10.7 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (9.7 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (10.0 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.