The July 2015 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the July 2015 issue.
With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the July 2015 issue:
* HTPC: Using Kodi To Display Picture Slideshows
* Monitor Your System With Conky, Part Two
* Game Zone: Slinki
* HTPC: Kodi Keyboard Shortcuts
* Inkscape Tutorial: Creating A Ketupat Icon
* Tip Top Tips: Terminal With “Talking Cow”
* ms_meme’s Nook: Out Of My Mind
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: The Chief
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.9 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.5 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.0 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.