The October 2015 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2015 issue.
With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2015 issue:
* Happy 12th Birthday, PCLinuxOS!
* HTPC: Watching Video/Movies With Kodi
* Multiple Command Line Windows Using GNU Screen
* Game Zone: Coffin Dodgers
* HTPC: Installing Netflix in Kodi
* Inkscape Tutorial: Six Helpful Inkscape Tricks
* Tip Top Tips: SketchUpMake 2015 in PCLOS 64
* Playing Resident Evil 4 in PCLinuxOS
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Rudge
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (8.4 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (13 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.7 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.