The July 2021 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the July 2021 issue
With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the July 2021 issue:
* Short Topix: Windows 11 Announced, Expected By Year's End
* GIMP Tutorial: Removing A Background, Part 2
* Repo Review: Motrix Download Manager
* FreeNode Destructs. What It All Means For FOSS, PCLinuxOS
* Video Editing With Shotcut
* Network Manager: The Low-Down On Getting Up To Speed
* PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Mexican Stuffed Chicken
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by Meemaw.
Download the PDF (7.9 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.2 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.3 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.