FlameRobin V0.2.5 is released
FlameRobin is an open source, lightweight and cross-platform GUI administration and management tool for the Firebird database. FlameRobin V0.2.5 Alpha is available for download.
FlameRobin V0.2.5 Alpha is available for download. For more details, read the release notes. FlameRobin is an open source, lightweight and cross-platform GUI administration and management tool for Firebird.
- Preferences dialog where user can configure FR.
This removes the need to edit config.ini file manually
- Many improvements to SQL editor
Autocomplete code, bugfixes, and many more...
- Drag&drop columns/tables from tree to SQL editor to create queries
Foreign keys are automatically used to make joins
- Many bugfixes
- Project moved to http://flamerobin.sourceforge.net
- Preferences dialog
- Option to show datatype and/or domain name in tree
- Ability to keep working after fatal errors
- Ability to only prepare statements and show PLAN without executing them
- New context menu for SQL editor & "execute selected" option
- Ability to set custom font for SQL editor
- Ability to set custom font for data-grid header and cells
- Option to maximize data-grid when user-defined number of rows is fetched
- Tabs used instead of spaces when copying data to clipboard
- Auto-completion can be disabled and invoked manually
- Calltips for stored procedures in SQL editor
- Added server (beside user@host) to statusbar of SQL editor
- Basic drag&drop stuff (tree columns/tables to SQL editor)
- Option to clear old messages when executing new statements
- Logging DDL and optionally DML to log file(s) implemented
- Configurable double-click action for tables, views and SPs in main tree
- Option to prompt on exit
- Option to alphabetically order server and database entries in tree
- Option to center dialogs
- "Insert into" command puts VALUES clause on separate line
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.