Anyone else having problems with FireFox 1.0 PR crashing ...

Forum: LXer Meta ForumTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
TxtEdMacs

Oct 09, 2004
8:13 AM EDT
It has happened twice now where attempting to pick a vote off a story has crashed two running instances of FF. There have been other times FF has just disappeared, but I had not been as cognizant of my actions as to attribute it too a specific action I made.

Should make it clear that the browsers just disappeared suddenly. In both cases I have been able to bring up new sessions afterward. Also do not assume I am not using tabs; I am using them I have two sessions to view very different content.
Void_Main

Oct 09, 2004
2:09 PM EDT
I would submit a bug report in bugzilla over at mozilla.org.
TxtEdMacs

Oct 09, 2004
2:19 PM EDT
Already reported, twice, but I was trying to see if this has happened to anyone else on this site or seeing if the problem was more generic.

I had quite a few unexpected shutdowns of FF, but I mostly assumed I did something stupid. I quite good finding unexpected problems, or creating them.
Void_Main

Oct 09, 2004
2:28 PM EDT
It's been a long time since I have had any problems with Mozilla. But then I've been staying off the bleeding edge and sticking with my distro's stock version + updates.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [Editors, MEMBERS, SITEADMINS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!