I will take anal bum cover for $200

Story: FeriCyde Chat: The Linux Virus Threat List for 2005Total Replies: 6
Author Content
SeanConnery315

Feb 08, 2005
11:26 AM EDT
OMG, I almost thought that I had the FLKYZ virus as I am typing this on my new MacMini. But rest assured, my Linux and OpenBSD machines are still on the home network here as well, patrolling the perimeter to make sure this new virus won't spread beyond the firewalls of my network.

-Tool

P.S. Shuck it, Trebek!
tuxchick

Feb 08, 2005
2:04 PM EDT
Only ten years Linux experience? sheesh, I've been linuxing since 1960.

As usual, I am alarmed/impressed by how well you write these. Plunk it down on Linuxworld.com and no one could tell it's satire!
SeanConnery315

Feb 08, 2005
6:30 PM EDT
It was satire? Dang! Duped again by that bum FerriClown.

-Tool
Koriel

Feb 09, 2005
12:31 AM EDT
I used to suffer from FLKYZ, but i contacted Dr. Patrick Volkerding who prescribed a course of Slackware, within days my condition had stabilised and cured within a matter of weeks.

Keep up the good work Pat, take better care of yourself and here is a quick plug for FLKYZ sufferers Slackware 10.1 has just been released go get it!
PaulFerris

Feb 09, 2005
1:19 AM EDT
Koriel: Everyone can always use a little more slack. It's what Bob Dobbs would want that counts the most.
PaulFerris

Feb 09, 2005
1:20 AM EDT
Connery: It's "an album cover" you lout.

PS: Doesn't iplanet just suck tremendously?!?
SeanConnery315

Feb 09, 2005
7:09 AM EDT
Holy crap, don't get me started on Sun this week! A team of us spent 90+ hours individually over the course of last week in correcting a terrible Portal upgrade! The fix? Sun had to backport a patch for a newer version of the software to our (barely outdated by a month) version. MTTR=5 Days! The bitterness continues...

-Tool

P.S. This is the month of Febtober now, you know!

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!