That's an odd sound...

Story: Can Open Source Trust Microsoft?Total Replies: 3
Author Content
helios

May 04, 2005
9:33 AM EDT
And rather disturbing too...its the strains of Kumbya disrupted by the sound of large calibre machine gun fire. And what you see are bloody chunks of the FOSS community raining down like so much gory hail. In a perfect world we could trust Microsoft, but then again in a perfect world, they would not have dozens of anti-trust violations either.

I'd rather have Josef Mengele doing my root canal than Microsoft having free reign over the GPL.

helios
mdl

May 04, 2005
11:49 AM EDT
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

We will need a more powerful word than *fool* for anyone who is willing to trust M$.

Koriel

May 05, 2005
2:46 AM EDT
I think i may have to sue this guy for plagiarism :)

I previously posted in another thread here about the mistyping of an article headline see here http://lxer.com/module/forums/t/14431/ Check the date and time of post for proof of innovation prior to Mr Vaughan-Nichols use.

Only to find in Mr Vaughan-Nichols article the phrase

"Microsoft Reaches Out to Open-Source Community and.... strangles it!"

My original states "Microsoft Reaches Out to Open-Source Community and attempts to strangle it!"

Not only has this guy deliberately tried to obfuscate my original, nor provided any acknowledgement of its original author, or sent large sums of money my way.

Be prepared to be sued as soon as I have contacted my legal counsel a Mr Daniel Wallace and let me tell you you dont want to mess with him as these GPL/FSF loosers will soon find out here.

http://linuxbusinessnews.sys-con.com/read/80782.htm

Damn im really really bored :) Nice article anyways!!

hkwint

May 05, 2005
5:36 AM EDT
Koriel: Did you patent that sentence at the USPTO? Then you really could sue his bottom! Oh no, I forgot, Microsoft has patented suing someone for infringing on patents. Too bad for us...

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!