I really like what you have done for the private email, well until today ...

Forum: LXer Meta ForumTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
TxtEdMacs

May 10, 2005
4:52 PM EDT
Dave, the private email exchange system you have built is fabulous.

However, I might have missed a reply had I not gone into the members page, which for me happens episodicly. I really prefer seeing an email is waiting when opening the main page. Is there a reason that you made the shift to the members' page, such as lost space or excess load. If so I will just check more often when I send out a message.
TxtEdMacs

May 24, 2005
7:52 AM EDT
Dave, thanks for changing back to the main page when for the new internal (LXer) email. Since I saw no response I just tried to make a habit of checking my home page at least once a visit. Indeed, it took a couple of mails until I was certain you had changed your system. Thanks again for the efforts, I hope it did not take too much of your time.
dave

May 24, 2005
1:18 PM EDT
I'm glad it is working correctly now. The curious thing is: I didn't change anything!! I originally designed it to show you new internal mail right on the homepage, but somehow I guess it wasn't working correctly for you until recently.

Regardless, we're happy now.

best, dave
PaulFerris

May 25, 2005
3:47 AM EDT
dave: speak for yourself. I won't be happy until it starts with the targeted ads based upon the content of the email message.

--FeriCyde

PS: For those of you who lack the sarcasm gene, this was supposed to be funny...

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [Editors, MEMBERS, SITEADMINS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!