SCO's Future

Story: SCO moves to limit Smoking Gun Memo damageTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
sbergman27

Jul 16, 2005
10:21 AM EDT
Being understandably curious to know the future of SCO, I broke down and gazed into my Crystal Ball (tm). I don't normally like doing this, because I usually end up discovering something irrelevant that I didn't really want to know, but statistically speaking, curiosity kills about the same number of Mediums as cats (which is likely a little known fact outside of our Medium Community). Anyway, here is what I saw...

Within a year... no... maybe two... Darl McBride will resign from the company... resign from the company... to... to... to... yes, yes, to "Spend More Time With His Family". I see movement... travel... airplanes. I see trips to Europe. I see much wealth. I see... (Oh! Nice Porche!) the trappings of success... I see much derision from others... but... but... but... Darl does not care... because of the wealth... because of the wealth, he is safe.

I see a Judge... yes, a Judge... with a knife... and I see a Bride in a veil... but the Judge is unwilling to pierce the veil... unwilling to pierce the veil. The Bride is safe.

But now I see SCO... yes, SCO... again. It has been acquired... acquired... acquired... by... by something... something... something in the sky... something bright... but something old... very old. The Sun! Yes... the Sun has acquired the SCO! And what... what... what... does the Sun do with the SCO? What does it do? I see blackness... darkness... uncertainty... Perhaps the Sun does not know what it will do with the SCO. I see... I see... I see... I see "Reply Hazy. Try Again."

Drats! I guess I'll have to move on to the Tarot Cards. :-/

TxtEdMacs

Jul 16, 2005
11:47 AM EDT
When you do your act with the cards, are you standing?
richo123

Jul 16, 2005
5:40 PM EDT
I see Darl having a fantastic LONGGGGG vacation at Club Fed.
sbergman27

Jul 16, 2005
10:24 PM EDT
ricoh123,

That would be nice. But I have a feeling that the people responsible for this whole plot will get off with little more than a slap on the wrist, if that. But hey, maybe it's in the cards. ;-)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!