Stepping into it

Story: Report: Sun Gives Red Hat, Novell Their Niagara Marching OrdersTotal Replies: 0
Author Content
cjcox

Dec 09, 2005
12:57 PM EDT
I imagine Sun's request being something like this...

Dear Linux Loosers,

Your stuff is crap. I mean the smell on my boots is more fragrant than the aroma of your "wannabe" technology. You claim you are the keepers of the open source flame, when we all know that ONLY Sun hold this torch. You are liars and scum of the planet. Your people are stupid and your superheroes are really zeroes!! Sniff, sniff... what's that smell.. oh no.. not Linux again. The whole world stinks because of you. They say the weapons of mass destruction were never found, but I tell you it's Linux. Destroying all worth of every technology company and destroying the U.S. economy.... Linux is public enemy number one.

Oh... btw, would you mind porting your OS to our new platform? We know that you never do things like this on your own, so consider this a very weak plea to begin work. A lot of stink can be hidden by porting to the right platform.

Thank you, your good friends at Sun.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!