warm and fuzzy

Story: Congress may consider mandatory ISP snoopingTotal Replies: 5
Author Content
jsusanka

May 02, 2006
5:28 PM EDT
""Our main concern on the bill is privacy, protecting the privacy of everyone out there on the Internet, but also retention of those records so law enforcement officials will have access to them, so we just need to really tinker with the language," MacGillis said. "

this statement just gives me the warm and fuzzies all over.
grouch

May 02, 2006
5:53 PM EDT
Ah, citizen jsusanka, our Beloved Leaders have succeeded in giving you doubleplusgood feelings! Our Leaders will sacrifice themselves in service to the needs of our Ministers of Truth who bring us the Most Preciousss DVD. We are much privileged to aid them in their quest to rid the world of the doubleplusungood pirates of the Holy Eye Pee. The Terrorist Enemies (who is it this week, btw?) of our Great Land must be stopped!

I join you in the warm and fuzzies which come with this Most Enlightening Message from our Leaders, Inc.
Bob_Robertson

May 02, 2006
6:44 PM EDT
I was astounded to see the Stephen Colbert talk to the National Press Corp dinner, President included. If you haven't seen it, I can recommend it:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/297273
jimf

May 02, 2006
7:00 PM EDT
Second that Bob.

I also find it really funny that the Pres, and the press all said he bombed.... I guess those bombs were falling too close for comfort. It was also strange that very few news sites or major news stations carried the storey at all.
tuxchick2

May 02, 2006
7:30 PM EDT
Keep on spreading that fine truthiness, lads.
Fritz

May 02, 2006
8:02 PM EDT
You've gotta love Colbert's ability to keep his routine going even thought he room was giving him nothing.

"The greatest thing about [President Bush] is that you know where he stands. He believes the same thing Wednesday, that he believed on Monday. No matter what happened Tuesday."

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!