Uh...

Story: SWsoft Virtuozzo for Linux 3.0Total Replies: 15
Author Content
devnet

Aug 29, 2006
6:34 PM EDT
Nope.

Kubuntu maybe...I kinda like it on a laptop. But Ubuntu is for the birds.
SFN

Aug 30, 2006
6:41 AM EDT
Could you at least reserve your Ubuntu attacks for articles that actually mention Ubuntu? ;-)
dinotrac

Aug 30, 2006
7:18 AM EDT
SFN -

I think you're just being dense here. Look carefully:

Ubuntu Virtuozzo

Two funny sounding names. Each has three syllables.

Ubuntu has 3 "u"s in it.

Virtuozzo has 1 "u", plus a "v". Now, study the alphabet carefully. You will see that "v" comes immediately after "u", or, put another way, is "u" + 1. Now for a little algebra. We've only got one "v", so the value of "u" in "u" + 1, must be 2, or equivalent to 2 "us"s. Add that to the "u" parading out in plain sight, and you've got 3 "us"s, just like Ubuntu!!!

But there's more...

Notice how Ubuntu has that "ntu" construction? Well, Virtuozzo has "rtu". Contemplate that "r" for a moment. If you were to print an "n" and then cover it part of it up with a little White-out, you could end up with an "r". In other words, an "r" is just a covered up "n".

So...

We have a cover-up, and a secret code that reveals a realationship between the two.

Now for the clincher:

Virtuozzo is virtualization software. That might be a little interesting from the technical point of view, but we're more interested in the conspiracy implications.

When added to the other facts, the conclusion is clear:

Virtuozzo is virtually the same thing as Ubuntu.

I hope that clears things up for you.
SFN

Aug 30, 2006
7:59 AM EDT
My head hurts now.
number6x

Aug 30, 2006
8:52 AM EDT
Virtuozzo has 4 syllables. That's Ubuntu's 3 + 1 more.

Yet another improved feature set.
jimf

Aug 30, 2006
8:55 AM EDT
Wow... So that's how the gun really got in the repository!
SFN

Aug 30, 2006
8:56 AM EDT
It's not "gun". It's "gub".
jimf

Aug 30, 2006
9:45 AM EDT
Naw, gub was the real shooter... We already knew that.
devnet

Aug 30, 2006
10:06 AM EDT
forum error on this one...i thought I was posting to a diff. thread, as did helios in the other thread on this one.
dinotrac

Aug 30, 2006
10:18 AM EDT
devnet -

Sure you did. And I suppose that Area 51 was the site of a weather balloon crash, too, or that Lee Harvey Oswald was human.
devnet

Aug 30, 2006
4:10 PM EDT
Hey...I loved that lee harvey oswald guy in the sixth sense...and he's human even if he was only a kid.
jdixon

Aug 30, 2006
6:08 PM EDT
> Lee Harvey Oswald was human.

Of course Lee Harvey Oswald was human. JFK was the alien. He was going to come clean about the contacts, and had to be removed. Oswald was just a brainwashed tool, programmed by the orbital mind control lasers. :)
dinotrac

Aug 30, 2006
7:15 PM EDT
>Oswald was just a brainwashed tool, programmed by the orbital mind control lasers. :)

It all makes so much sense now!
tuxchick2

Aug 30, 2006
7:28 PM EDT
In your own words, even.
jimf

Aug 30, 2006
7:30 PM EDT
> It all makes so much sense now!

Well, as much sense as it ever did...
dinotrac

Aug 30, 2006
7:48 PM EDT
>Well, as much sense as it ever did...

Wow, man, that's deep.

I think.

At any rate, SOMETHING's deep.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!