Dead thread?

Story: Kernel developers declare GPLv3 dangerousTotal Replies: 4
Author Content
Sander_Marechal

Sep 25, 2006
10:17 PM EDT
Does anyone else have a problem opening the "when politcs drive it" thread on this article? My firefox just goes into "loading" indefinately.
jimf

Sep 25, 2006
10:57 PM EDT
Yeah, Don says he's looking into it.
dcparris

Sep 25, 2006
11:10 PM EDT
I've posted a query up the chain. Hopefully, we'll have this issue resolved in the AM. I wish I could say what is going on, but I'm clueless. :( Anyway, it's 3AM my time, so I'm off to sleep. Later.
dek

Sep 26, 2006
6:08 AM EDT
In the same vein of debuging, I've also noticed something interesting. When I click on the line on the home page that says "0 posts and 0 threads" after an article, it takes me the "SW virtuozzo ....". My hunch is that there's a default left in the code from before beta testing.

I just tested this theory by creating a testing thread under an article "Gnome 2.16 . ..." and checking if "posts abd threads" got updated properly. It didn't.

Libervis

Sep 26, 2006
6:43 AM EDT
I've also noticed that this thread doesn't open anymore. I thought it may be a local issue though it's weird that it started happening after I submit my reply to it (29th or 30th reply in the thread overall).

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!