excellent

Story: Microsoft vs. Linux: An Updated PerspectiveTotal Replies: 5
Author Content
incinerator

Dec 01, 2006
12:59 AM EDT
I'm a big fan of Alternate History literature. I think I should send a thank-you-note to Mr. Rob "SCO's going to kick IBM's behind!!!" Slanderle. Someone help me getting this nominated for the Hugo Award?
dcparris

Dec 01, 2006
8:27 AM EDT
I'll do whatever I can!
dcparris

Dec 01, 2006
8:31 AM EDT
We can use swbrown's notion that if he spun any harder, he'd break apart from the centrifugal force.
dinotrac

Dec 01, 2006
9:59 AM EDT
For what it's worth, Enderle's approach seems to the standard now for everything from political issues like stem cells to scientific issues like global warming.

Mix in enough facts, slant mightily, and stick hard to the truth for exactly as long as it matches precisely what you want to say.
tuxchick

Dec 01, 2006
10:17 AM EDT
I'm still stuck on spinning to the point of destruction. mmm, nice mental image.

Bloodthirsty? Me? Nah, I believe in repentance and rehabilitation. Sometimes repentance just needs a little boost, that's all.
Sander_Marechal

Dec 01, 2006
11:31 AM EDT
Nope, just hook him to a generator. Sustainable eviromentally friendly energy! Well, sustainable untill Linux finally kicks out Microsoft :-)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!