Author Content
ccady

Feb 01, 2007
10:17 AM EDT
Error in title: Reeks, not Wreaks
herzeleid

Feb 01, 2007
10:55 AM EDT
Your reeking havoc hear. but if their is a better reason for you're usage then the usual, than I will understand.
telanoc

Feb 01, 2007
11:55 AM EDT
herzeleid: If your reply was to suggest that ccady is incorrect, then I must suggest that you are incorrect. If you were agreeing instead, then please disregard. :)

Reek: to smell badly, or to have an element suggesting something

"The kitchen reeked of burnt garlic" "The senators statement reeked of racism"

DarrenR114

Feb 01, 2007
12:03 PM EDT
herzeleid, you apparently forgot the [humor] tag for those of us who are funnily-impaired

I figured no one could make that many grammatical errors by accident.
tuxchick

Feb 01, 2007
12:30 PM EDT
I no ewe awl are trying to bee funny, but awl of this spell-checker-approved spelling is causing me pane.
tuxchick

Feb 01, 2007
12:30 PM EDT
Oh yeah, and it should be "reeks."
rht

Feb 01, 2007
1:01 PM EDT
"Oh yeah, and it should be 'reeks.'"

Nah, just delete the word "of".
herzeleid

Feb 01, 2007
2:39 PM EDT
Apparently my humor was far to suttel for this crowd. I should of made it more blatent.

Gosh folks, I was having fun mutilating the english language. 10 points to anyone who corrects all the errors in my 2 posts in this thread.
dcparris

Feb 01, 2007
3:23 PM EDT
Newsflash: Editor-in-Chief of popular news site cain't spell worth a hoot! I have to admint, as soon as I saw Scott's e-mail, I felt my face flush 30 shades of red. Duh! And to think my parents wasted all that money on 2 years at a good private school. Sigh!
tuxchick

Feb 01, 2007
3:33 PM EDT
wow, two whole years a school! You should be darn near perfect.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!