That's a relief...

Story: Tux500: Gregoire Appears to Be OK After Practice CrashTotal Replies: 6
Author Content
helios

May 17, 2007
12:02 PM EDT
Now that we have word that he's ok, you know the next question has to be asked...

Did it happen on live tv?

kozmcrae

May 17, 2007
12:41 PM EDT
I like train wrecks myself. You know, the train with MICROSOFT plastered on the side.
bobm77

May 17, 2007
12:52 PM EDT
I know the track cameras caught it, and I'm sure it will be on local news this evening. If I can get a capture on my mythtv box, I'll put it up.
robntina

May 17, 2007
1:15 PM EDT
how unususal, The "Linux" car "crashing". I don't normally associate the two.
hkwint

May 17, 2007
2:21 PM EDT
Well, if Stephan made a quick 'qualification' lap, and it appears so, he'd be on TV anyway, not?
land0

May 17, 2007
2:29 PM EDT
That demonstrates amazing skill on the part of Stephan to be able keep the car under control like he did. Especially at mind blowing speeds like that! All of us our are glad to hear he walked away from it and is doing ok.

helios

May 17, 2007
5:42 PM EDT
Well, in my overwhelming relief, I started this thread trying to make light of it. I want to apologize in light of new medical findings and offer my prayers and the prayers of my family to Stephan, Tom and Team Chastain. My comment wasn't as much in poor taste as it was in poor timing and I am sincerely sorry for the flippant remark.

Ken

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!