Nifty

Story: Linux-based programmable clock device shipsTotal Replies: 4
Author Content
techiem2

Nov 06, 2007
12:33 PM EDT
Look like it could be a neat device. Set it up for multiple alarms, birthday reminders, etc. Smack it to turn off the alarm.....

:)

It will be interesting to see how it sells.
Sander_Marechal

Nov 06, 2007
3:08 PM EDT
A collegue of mine already ordered one. He got an invite from Chumby that allows him to get one before they actually start selling. Unfortunately I can't spare the cash for one right now. I'm saving up for the next OpenMoko :-)
techiem2

Nov 06, 2007
3:24 PM EDT
Me too! Though it looks like Phase2 might not have 850Mhz capability, but I don't know if that's a big deal as I probably wouldn't be using it for a cell anyway...(I'm poor and have a nice cheap prepaid plan right now that does all I need).
Sander_Marechal

Nov 06, 2007
4:04 PM EDT
Oh well, as long as it will do 900/1800 Mhz I'm happy. I don't plan on going to the US anyway.
techiem2

Nov 06, 2007
5:13 PM EDT
Yeah...I kinda live here....lol. I'm mainly excited for the WiFi and GPS capabilities. WiFi SIPphone would be great... Port Kismet and GPSDrive or some other mapping program that integrates with Kismet and it would be Awesome. ;)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!