You evil, nasty, trolling man.

Story: Blue GNU Wrong About Xming - Xming No Longer GPLTotal Replies: 9
Author Content
dinotrac

Nov 19, 2007
8:14 AM EDT
Rev...

How could you be such a meanie?

It's not like licensing he-says/she=says could be the least confusing, right?

I think you need to get yourself a little more perspective. Join the military, maybe, or take up religion.

Or something.
jdixon

Nov 19, 2007
9:26 AM EDT
> Or something.

Maybe he should stop by a local restaurant and have some barbeque. :)
dinotrac

Nov 19, 2007
10:05 AM EDT
>and have some barbeque. :)

Is it still warm enough for shorts out where he lives?
jdixon

Nov 19, 2007
10:09 AM EDT
> Is it still warm enough for shorts out where he lives?

If he's still in Charlotte, it probably is.
dcparris

Nov 19, 2007
1:14 PM EDT
Actually, it has been warm enough for shorts today, even if only barely. Just wish it would freakin' rain.

Yeah, dino, you should know I'm cold, cruel and heartless. I'm always out to wreck people's lives and stuff.

Meanwhile, I'm off to the BBQ. In my shorts. Anyone care to join me? Why, you can even get your picture taken next to me in my shorts!
tracyanne

Nov 19, 2007
1:55 PM EDT
You should come out here to Australia, then you could wear your shorts all year round :)
dcparris

Nov 19, 2007
2:31 PM EDT
Question: Would it be legal - in my case, I mean?

I tell you what, if our weather keeps up like it is, I won't have to fly to Australia. Still, it might be fun to do that anyway. :-)
dcparris

Nov 19, 2007
3:07 PM EDT
FYI: I have now verified that the copy I downloaded *is* covered by GPLv2 - at least according to the "View License" button in the About dialog. What was not clear to me was that the confusing text was not intended to apply to that version of the program.

Cheers!
tracyanne

Nov 19, 2007
4:09 PM EDT
Quoting:Question: Would it be legal - in my case, I mean?

I'm sure we've seen worse. There's all the poms wearing socks with their sandles.
dcparris

Nov 19, 2007
4:12 PM EDT
:-)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!